Thursday, June 30, 2011

Livin the High Life

This week is just a flyin by! I guess I assumed it would drag since I was on vacation last week, but thankfully its rockin!! This week has been pretty bussssyyy but so, so great!!! Here's my workout schedule for this week- sorry it's just now coming up!

Monday- AM Group strength training; PM- brick work: 3 mi run, spin class
Tuesday- 1 mi warm up, 45 mins on elliptical during lunch
Wednesday- AM Group strength training; PM Boot camp (new instructor= HARD)
Thursday- Rest! :)
Friday- AM Group Strength training
Saturday- 6+ mile run
Sunday- Rest

Want to know what really sucks??? That I took ONE week off from strength training while I was at the beach (while still running everyday) and I already lost strength. During my AM group strength tranings this week, I've still used the same weight as normal, but geeeeeeez am I SORE!!! I kinda like it though.. means I'm doin something right, right? :)

Want to know what really doesn't suck???


GAMECOCKS WINNING THE COLLEGE WORLD SERIES FOR THE SECOND STRAIGHT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loooove my Gamecocks!! :)

This has definitely been a high light of the week. Another highlight??



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!! :)



I feel so blessed by all of the sweet people in my life that have taken time to wish me a Happy Birthday today! Thank you!!!

Today is also one of my favorite co-worker's last day of work before retirement. So, we're all headed to a local restaurant after work for a farewell celebration Happy Hour. Afterwards, I'm meeting my whole family for dinner at Outback! I can't tell you the last time I ate there, but I'm pretty excited!!! Craving that bread!! :)



Another highlight??
My wonderfully amazing husband got a promotion this week!!!!! Wooooo hoooo!! Sooo proud of you, Cory! :) You deserve it and so, so much more!

What a hottie.



Want Another?
We officially reserved our new town home! We move at the end of July!!!!! I went and toured it just to make sure everything was good, and since then, I've probably spent a good 46 hours on potterybarn.com. I'm clinically obsessed with Pottery Barn. How do they just make it look so good?? I've gotten some really good DIY ideas and can't wait to get started! Our living room/bed room is coastal/nautical themed, which I love, so I'm wanting to stick with that theme and amp it up some. Here are a few ideas I have so far-



I'm planning to make a version of this myself- incorporating our colors and maybe a few pieces of cork, and painting faded coastal images on the wood slabs to hang in our living room.



We have solid chocolate colored sofa/love seat but I love the cream with it- so I'm thinking of getting some cream throw pillows. Also, LOVE the lantern + the candle/rope inside and the lantern on the wall!

Here's one I found online that I like:

Too bad they're $79.... booooo

I'm still unsure what our kitchen theme will be, but I really like this and am thinking about making one with an "H" on it:




I'm sure there will be many, many more ideas to come! Plleeeaassee let me know if you have any! :)


Hope everyone has a great day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...