Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ya gotta take the good with the bad

My Week:

Bad:
-Spilled coffee down shirt. My white shirt. First thing Monday morning. And my Tide pen was empty.

-Allergic reaction to sinus medicine- drunk, dizzy, nauseous, jittery all at the same time. sweet.

-Which caused my 6 mile up-hill run to be disastrous

-Got told "I'm gonna sue your ass" by a "disgruntled customer." Do it. I dare you.

-Waited for 10 minutes at the gym to show my card, only to be told that I must have a photo ID (which was 5 miles away in my car) to get in because she didn't believe it was really me (um, what?) causing me to miss yoga- which I was convinced I needed. (Did I mention I was waiting because the girl was gossiping with her friend.. Not proud to say I bawled like a baby when I left).

-One of my favorite running coaches has had to quit (I feel so lost! eeeek)

-Light fixture on our fan fell on me and Cory during the night...which feels awesome, btw

-Our fire alarm continues to go off..at all hours


Good:
-Scored free tickets to the USC/ECU game this weekend
-Just bought my first crock pot
-umm......

So this week's not off to the greatest start. It can only get better after we're over the hump, right?! Plus... I get to watch my Gamecocks win and see my college friends this weekend, so it's gotta go up... right?! Oh yeah... there's that 12 mile thing I gotta do, too. Pray for me.


Marathon Training Week 5
Monday: 6 miles + sprints
Tuesday: Unplanned rest day (ahem, see above) + walk with the hubs
Wednesday: AM Strength, 3.5mi easy run
Thursday: 3.5 mi run + Spin
Friday: AM Strength
Saturday: 12 mi run


A very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend in the whole wide world Jenna Brown!!!! I don't know where I'd be without you, SM! :) Have a wonderful day, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...