Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post-Race Recovery Week

Here is my workout schedule for the week after the Half. I planned on taking it pretty easy, which is sometimes hard for me when I get caught up in a workout, turning out to be a pretty packed week:

Sunday- Complete Rest Day

Monday- easy 3 mile recovery run

Tuesday- Kickboxing Group X Class (haven't taken this class since Half training started and thought it would be fairly easy, but man, were my arms sore the next day!)

Wednesday- Went for my AM weight training session, but no one showed up! Apparently because of all the school's Spring Breaks, training doesn't start til 9am everyday this week.. since I haven't been since last Wednesday I had no idea! :(
-Ran 3 miles on tredmill at easy pace + 15 mins on elliptal and some light weight lifting/core work
-PM Workout: Bootcamp Group X

Thursday- 4 mi run; easy/med pace

Friday- AM weight training session; stretching

Saturday- 7-8 mile long run

Sunday- Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...